Easy to Use
PDWare provides two different user interfaces sharing a common database: an Excel front-end for spreadsheet lovers and advanced analysis, and a browser based thin-client for quick access to data and executive analysis.
Easy to Implement
Unlike big PPM, PDWare does not require long implementations and massive data entry at startup. With PDWare, you can be up and running in a week, and produce meaningful business analysis within a month.
PDWare's unique prioritized supply-demand allocation algorithm will help you be proactive in locating and fixing resource management issues and give you the data to make real portfolio decisions.
While our core is Resource Managment, our software takes you through the full life cycle of Portfolio Planning, and answers these questions:
Is my portfolio achievable with the current resource pool? Which projects are not getting the resources they need?
What if a new project comes in that must be done? What if a project slips? How does this affect the rest of my portfolio?
Does my current portfolio align with my annual operating plan? Am I over or under budget? Which projects have the highest NPV?
Which projects should I do to minimize risk and maximize value?
We are a leading provider of resource planning and project portfolio management software that delivers on these key issues:
- Simplicity: We designed the products to mimic the way you do business
- Scalability: Our clients range from 100 to 30,000-resource organizations
- Business Intelligence: Prioritized analysis algorithms, plus dynamic dashboards
- Thought Leadership: Our software incorporates ideas from both clients and industry experts
As any good manager knows, you can have first-rate portfolio and project plans, but if you do not have the people with the right skills at the right time to execute them, resource planning systems become meaningless.
Using a unique prioritized resource supply-demand allocation method, PDWare's Resource Management Software solution enables you to solve resource planning problems and drive your organization to perform at a high level.
The result of PDWare's Resource Planning Software: a higher percentage of projects getting completed successfully, better on-time performance, and increased productivity.
Peter Heinrich, CEO
- PDWare Sponsors International Project Management Day, Nov. 6, 2014
- PDWare Sponsors Strategic Resource Management Conference, Nov. 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia. Phil Wolf, SVP, PDWare to present “Leveraging Resource Management to Drive your Operating Plan”
- PDWare Sponsors Camp IT Portfolio Management Conference, Oct. 22-23, 2014, Chicago. Peter Heinrich, CEO, PDWare to present “IT Portfolio Planning: Why we Mess it up and How we can Fix It”
- PDWare Hosts the 5th Annual Resource Planning Summit, Sept. 14-17, 2014, New Orleans
- PDWare Sponsors PMI Chicagoland 9th Annual Leadership Forum, May 30, 2014
- PDWare Sponsors Camp IT Portfolio Management Conference, March 19-20, 2014, Chicago
- Check out the PDWare Jingle
- PDWare User Group - Scenario Planning